From a good friend of the ‘Grok comes an interesting list. He took the time to take all of the LSRs (Legislative Service Requests – future bills that are put into the legislative hopper that will be textually fleshed out later with the specifics) that have been turned in, examined who the legislators were that are sponsoring those LSRs, and then ranked those LSRs by the sponsors’ HRA ratings (e.g., how closely do the sponsors vote in accordance to the Republican Platform). | Keep Reading at GraniteGrok
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets