Update to Kimberly Morin’s October 31 post on the Grok: Alicia Neely has been reinstated to her job at the Sununu Youth Center. The formal announcement from Governor Sununu does not indicate if she’ll get back pay.
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets