he First Responder Network Authority, or FirstNet, is a federal program created by Congress in 2012 in response to the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Police and fire departments were unable to communicate with each other that morning over incompatible radio systems. The FirstNet program aims to fix that with a secure communications network for first responders across all 50 states. |Keep Reading at NHPR
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets