A proposed amendment to current legislation has been submitted to the New Hampshire state legislature that would require auto insurers to reimburse independent repair shops—including glass companies—similarly to auto dealerships. If passed, the law could have implications for the auto glass industry within the state and possibly those surrounding it. | Keep Reading at Glassbytes.com
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets