MANCHESTER, N.H. — I wasn’t sure what to expect from a focus group of Donald Trump voters in New Hampshire Wednesday night. CBS News had invited me to watch a panel they gathered for a segment to be aired Sunday on “Face the Nation.” After all, most Granite State Republicans didn’t back him in the primary, though they did in the general election when he was on the ballot against Hillary Clinton. | Read More at the Boston Globe
- Cornerstone: Retained Bills Coming to N.H. House in January
- Report That Declares Huge “Rise” in Hate Crimes in NH Leaves A lot of Details Out.
- Hassan and Shaheen to Attend Dinner Revering ‘Serial Sexual Assaulter’
- Legislator’s Response to Homeschool Bill
- You’re Invited to a Candid Forum on Gender Identity
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets