MANCHESTER, N.H. — I wasn’t sure what to expect from a focus group of Donald Trump voters in New Hampshire Wednesday night. CBS News had invited me to watch a panel they gathered for a segment to be aired Sunday on “Face the Nation.” After all, most Granite State Republicans didn’t back him in the primary, though they did in the general election when he was on the ballot against Hillary Clinton. | Read More at the Boston Globe
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets