This morning, Garland Bernie Peer told the citizens of Raymond they are literally laughed at when the cameras are off because they dare to question elected and appointed town officials. The exchange happened on a public Facebook page of a Raymond Citizens’ group that seeks to hold officials accountable. | Keep Reading at GraniteGrok
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets