BROOKLINE, N.H. (AP) — Jack Flanagan, a former member of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, says he is withdrawing his name from the state’s Second Congressional District in the 2018 race. | Keep Reading at US News
- Cornerstone: Retained Bills Coming to N.H. House in January
- Report That Declares Huge “Rise” in Hate Crimes in NH Leaves A lot of Details Out.
- Hassan and Shaheen to Attend Dinner Revering ‘Serial Sexual Assaulter’
- Legislator’s Response to Homeschool Bill
- You’re Invited to a Candid Forum on Gender Identity
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets