BROOKLINE, N.H. (AP) — Jack Flanagan, a former member of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, says he is withdrawing his name from the state’s Second Congressional District in the 2018 race. | Keep Reading at US News
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets