I’m going to tell you about a vote, and then I’m going to turn to Abby Johnson for comment. Stay with me here: no, she isn’t in New Hampshire and she has no idea what an Executive Council is, but something she published the same day as the Council’s vote is relevant. | Keep Reading at Leaven for the Loaf
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets