The recent storm and the resulting loss of electricity for many people and in some cases, the additional loss of cable and telephone, have sent many of us to our smartphones, where we are, oddly enough, finding we have Internet capabilities, thus asking some of life’s most important questions of our friends and neighbors out there in cyberspace. | Read more at InDepthNH
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets