The recent storm and the resulting loss of electricity for many people and in some cases, the additional loss of cable and telephone, have sent many of us to our smartphones, where we are, oddly enough, finding we have Internet capabilities, thus asking some of life’s most important questions of our friends and neighbors out there in cyberspace. | Read more at InDepthNH
- Cornerstone: Retained Bills Coming to N.H. House in January
- Report That Declares Huge “Rise” in Hate Crimes in NH Leaves A lot of Details Out.
- Hassan and Shaheen to Attend Dinner Revering ‘Serial Sexual Assaulter’
- Legislator’s Response to Homeschool Bill
- You’re Invited to a Candid Forum on Gender Identity
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets