According to this September 18, 2017, article in the Valley News, “The threat of potential cuts to federal transportation spending has left one Upper Valley agency questioning how it can continue to provide services without its main source of revenue. | Keep Reading at Granite State Futures.org
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets