Not everyone is able to get up on stage in front of hundreds of people, but everyone can help those around them avoid the pitfalls of life in one way or another. You might simply share a story or send a note of encouragement. Maybe you are talented and share value through art. | Keep Reading at The Darling Princess
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets