New York becomes the fifth state to enact a statewide ban on vaping in certain public areas. Some states have targeted bans in certain locales, such as schools and government offices. Some individual communities have enacted vaping bans of their own. | Read More at LFDA
- Cornerstone: Retained Bills Coming to N.H. House in January
- Report That Declares Huge “Rise” in Hate Crimes in NH Leaves A lot of Details Out.
- Hassan and Shaheen to Attend Dinner Revering ‘Serial Sexual Assaulter’
- Legislator’s Response to Homeschool Bill
- You’re Invited to a Candid Forum on Gender Identity
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets