“Republicans in the House have put forward a broad array of proposals touching on several major policy areas including the opioid crisis, clean drinking water, energy, education, and regulation reform. Our policy committees are ready to get to work, and we’re looking forward to working on these bills in the coming year. We’re proud of the work we did in 2017, including passing a fiscally responsible state budget. The second year of the term sets the tone for the upcoming election, and we believe we’re building a solid resume for the voters to review,” said Hinch. | Read More at NH HouseGOP.com
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets