Today, the Manchester Police Chief personally called Manchester Mom, Alycia Neely, to let her know that the charges brought against her last week were dropped. Political Buzz reported that Neely was arrested for child endangerment because she had a firearm in the glove box of her vehicle and a child in the front seat. | Keep Reading at NH Political Buzz
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets