Forty years ago today, I was being subjected to the saline infusion abortion that I would endure until August 29th. I will rejoice next Tuesday, the day that I was born alive, about all that God has done in my life, but on these days that lead up to it, I am allowing myself the opportunity to grieve. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets