Forty years ago today, I was being subjected to the saline infusion abortion that I would endure until August 29th. I will rejoice next Tuesday, the day that I was born alive, about all that God has done in my life, but on these days that lead up to it, I am allowing myself the opportunity to grieve. | More…
- “Just here to do my job,” says First Amendment foe (Security, cops)
- Henniker’s Master Plan… a blueprint for the Official Budget Committee.
- Donna Green: Still Waiting…
- NH State Rep Sherry Frost – what, she thinks she’s now the Sandra Fluke of knees?
- NH Senate votes to expand net metering to larger users
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets