Speaking this weekend in Hillsboro at the 19th century-themed Living History Event, Gen. Ulysses S. Grant refused to criticize the statue memorializing Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee. Yet the general also refused to tolerate racism during Reconstruction, when bigots tried to keep black people down after they’d been freed from slavery by President Abraham Lincoln. *| More…
- “Just here to do my job,” says First Amendment foe (Security, cops)
- Henniker’s Master Plan… a blueprint for the Official Budget Committee.
- Donna Green: Still Waiting…
- NH State Rep Sherry Frost – what, she thinks she’s now the Sandra Fluke of knees?
- NH Senate votes to expand net metering to larger users
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets