Speaking this weekend in Hillsboro at the 19th century-themed Living History Event, Gen. Ulysses S. Grant refused to criticize the statue memorializing Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee. Yet the general also refused to tolerate racism during Reconstruction, when bigots tried to keep black people down after they’d been freed from slavery by President Abraham Lincoln. *| More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets