PORTSMOUTH, N.H. (AP) — A New Hampshire lawmaker is calling for the state epidemiologist to resign after he criticized a health study on drinking water contaminants.
- “Just here to do my job,” says First Amendment foe (Security, cops)
- Henniker’s Master Plan… a blueprint for the Official Budget Committee.
- Donna Green: Still Waiting…
- NH State Rep Sherry Frost – what, she thinks she’s now the Sandra Fluke of knees?
- NH Senate votes to expand net metering to larger users
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets