The mayor and all six City Council positions will be on the ballot this year. A primary will be held Sept. 12 if any race has more than two candidates. If there are two candidates or fewer for any of these positions, the race will be decided in the Nov. 7 general election. | More…
- What’s the difference between the Communist Manifesto and the Democrat Party Plarform? It’s hard to tell….
- Hearing 2/20/2018 – Protecting the Rights of Conscience for Medical Professionals
- Why We Can Never Have an Honest Discussion about Mass Shootings
- The History of the Second Amendment, how Homicide Rates are Skewed, and the Solution to School Shootings
- Cornerstone Legislative Update
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets