The New Hampshire Division of Motor Vehicles announced Tuesday that starting Oct. 1 inspection stickers will be affixed to the lower, driver side corner of a vehicle’s windshield. This change was prompted by many newer model vehicles being equipped with crash avoidance technology located in the area where inspection stickers are currently affixed near the top center of windshields. | More…
- Is This Why NH Democrats REFUSE To Condemn Communists In Their Party?
- Former NH Owner of Liquid Planet Water Park Accused of Fraud
- Why is LA Mayor Eric Garcetti campaigning in New Hampshire?
- So Much for ‘Confidential’ – WMUR Reports on Confidential Email from the 603 Alliance
- Medicaid: Hassan enlisted hired gun as governor
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets