Tag Archives: School Districts

Josiah Bartlett: SB 193’s Expected Impact on NH School Districts

If the Education Savings Account (ESA) program proposed in Senate Bill 193 becomes law, school district operating budgets can be expected to decline on average by a mere 0.14 percent in the program’s first year, leaving districts with 99.86 percent … Continue reading

Posted in Debt/Spending, Economy/Economics, Education | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

“Default Judgment: Opening School District Books”

Today’s Union Leader editorial concerns my case. The paper’s editorial board correctly concludes that default budgets should be much more transparent. More… Donna Green |timberlandandsandown Get Your New Media Militia updates on Facebook or Twitter

Posted in Budgets, Donna Green, Elections | Tagged , , | Leave a comment