Not all kids learn the same, and parents and families need educational opportunities other than the “cookie cutter” school system we currently have. Dawn explains that the different personal choices we make in our daily lives should be reflected in our education system. Share this video with your friends if you agree! | Read More at School Choice for NH
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets