David Maudsley wanted to know how much two legal cases cost the taxpayers in SAU 55. He never found out. He got some partial information after the exchange of many emails and a two-month wait. Here is his charming cry of frustration to the board of SAU 55 who will do nothing more than wink at the administrator responsible for this insult to open government. |Read More at Right to Know NH
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets