New York becomes the fifth state to enact a statewide ban on vaping in certain public areas. Some states have targeted bans in certain locales, such as schools and government offices. Some individual communities have enacted vaping bans of their own. | Read More at LFDA
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets